In 1969 the Cairns Game Fishing Club became actively involved in Tag & Release through the interest of Mr. Athel D’Ombrain of Maitland NSW. The tagging equipment used in the daly years came from the US National Marine Fisheries in La Jolla, California. Later, NSW State Fisheries became active in the program and is now the source of the equipment.
Navigate the website
- Cairns G.F.C Lunch- 20/03/15 March 24, 2015
- Cairns Game Fishing Club Lunch March 18, 2015
- Welcome to the new home of the Cairns Game Fishing Club January 19, 2014
- Cairns Game Fishing Club January 29, 2013
- Fishing In Cairns January 29, 2013